Yonsei-Aalto Webinar was conducted Thursday, May 7th 2015 at 8:00- 11:15pm.
Because of this unique seminar format, participants could join the Webinar from all international locations.
Adobe Connect was utilized for the Webinar. Adobe Connect is a web seminar platform by sharing the screen of the host
when conducting web meetings. A variety of content, tools, streaming audio/video services, software simulations, and online conferences can be held using this software.
20:30~20:35 : Opening Time
20:35~22:00 : Session I: 14:30 (Helsinki) / 20:30 (South Korea)
22:00~22:15 : Break for 15 minutes
22:15~23:15 : Session II : 16:15 (Helsinki) / 22:15 (South Korea)
23:15~23:20 : Closing comments (Prof. Marja Seliger)
1) Joo-won Lee – “Discussion and Applications of Museum Digital Design Based on Human Brain Thinking System for Serving Fundamental Museum Purposes and Humanity”
2) Da-sol Lee – “Gangneung in five senses”
3) Young-ae Hahn – “Communication of Food Sustainability: from Dissemination to Participatory Knowledge Building”
4) Jinhee Kim – “The Supersti+Tech Project: A Reinterpretation of Superstition Through New Media Technology”
5) Tania Rodriguez-Kaarto – “DESIGNING FOR SOCIAL INTEGRATION: AN ECOLOGICAL APPROACH TO LANGUAGE LEARNING”
6) Heidi Uppa – “Design for sustainability: Shape Sustainable Meal communication concept (STS conference presentation)”
7) Prof. Marja Seliger – “(LearnxDesgin conference paper) Thesis Design research meets practice”